miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

Questions from Marie Curie


1)
-What´s your name?
-My name is Marie Curie.

2) 
-Where were you born?
-I was born on November 7, 1867, in Warsaw, Poland.


3) 
-How was your childhood?
-My parents were both teachers, and I was the youngest of five brothers Zosia, Józef, Bronya and Hela.


4) 
-Where did you study?
-I could not attend Warsaw University for men only, but I continued my education at the "floating university" of Warsaw.

5) 
-What rewards won?
- I win the Nobel Prizes in physics and chemistry, becoming the first woman to win a Nobel Prize in two different fields.

6) 
-Why did you travel to Paris?
-I traveled to Paris to continue my studies but I had to live feeding on bread and tea.


7) 
-What elements did you discover?
-I discovered radium and polonium.





1 comentario: